Explore the unforgettable city of Split, built around the ancient Roman palace of emperor Diocletian and famous as a filming location for “Game of Thrones”. The city is perfectly situated in the center of Dalmatia, only two hours drive away from national parks and natural attractions of Krka waterfalls, Plitvice lakes, Kornati islands and more. In front of our city there are most popular and attractive Adriatic islands – Hvar, Brač and others.
Relaxing beaches with crystal clear sea, beautiful nature and rich natural heritage make Split the perfect destination for your vacation! Just some of the things you can do in Split:
- Explore the famous Diocletian’s palace, well known as a filming location for “Game of Thrones”
- Visit the numerous interesting museums and galleries where you can see the rich heritage of this area
- Taste the unforgettable Dalmatian gastro delicacies in some of the numerous traditional taverns
- Take perfect day trips and excursions to some of the national parks or the islands nearby
- Try active vacation – cycling or hiking trails on Marjan hill, the local oasis of greenery and relaxation
We can guarantee that you will enjoy your vacation here!